stupident's first blog post yey~  

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yey~ I have me own blog, harharhar...
After doing the tasks given to me by Ms. Lea, I've got nothin' to do. By the way, I made this first post in the office (yikes, buti hindi ako nahuli...I'm a practicumer po ako, not an employee).
So while
reading a few blogs (pasaway na bata kung anu-ano na ung ginagawa), a thought suddenly struck in my head, "Gawa kaya ako ng sarili kong blog?" --and "Poof" it became Coco Crunch!

Soooooo.....First of all, I'm not good at introductions. Secondly, I dunno what to post...But I was planning to, uhmm post something memorable, a few rants about my boring life and random thoughts (in other terms "mga kalokohan at kabaliwan").

Well that's all pokey-folks! Wala na din kasi akong masabi so bye for now~ n_n




AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips