A Gleek's journal I  

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Glee"--refers to the title itself, the television show is about a high-school Spanish teacher who became the director of the school's Glee club, hoping to restore its former glory.

Every episode of Glee would definitely tickle one's mind with it's good story plot, chain of events and revelations.

I'd never expect that I'll be a fan of this exciting television show. Every episode will trigger your curiosity on what’s going to happen in succeeding episodes and leaving you wanting more. That thought never fails to excite me.


Allow me to introduce the main cast of Glee:

Diana Agron as Quinn Fabray

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel

Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester

Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester

Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury

Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson

Matthew Morrison as William Schuester

Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones

Mark Salling as Noah 'Puck' Puckerman

Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang



After watching the last episode of Glee for this season, I'd say that ending was so "bitin". I thought that the last episode we uploaded (we download episodes at thepiratebay.org) is incomplete or what. But I heard that the second season of Glee will be on air at April 2010. I can't wait to watch the next season, dunno if I could ever wait for about 4 months long.

I am so looking forward in watching the next season.
Here are some of my favorite songs from Glee. Enjoy!












Sources: gleewiki.fox.com, imbd.com


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A Gleek's journal I

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips